Usher: 'I make love to my own songs'

Sexy Usher


How about this for blowing your own horn? R&B super star Usher has admitted that he makes love to his own songs in a TV interview with Oprah Winfrey. The R&B star sat down for an interview with the legendary presenter at her home in Atlanta for an upcoming edition of prime time interview show Oprah's Next Chapter. Rap-Up reports that Oprah quizzed the 'OMG' singer on his recent divorce and custody battle before asking him: "Have you or do you make love to your own music?" Usher replied: "Some may say this would be rather narcissistic, but yeah," to which Oprah responded, "If I were you, I would." The 33-year-old also revealed what he saw in Justin Bieber back when the teen idol first auditioned for him: "I saw a future of an artist that was very bright based off of his passion. "I saw the potential of success. It was really always left up to him and I always told him that."

Comments