CD REVIEW! Zuluboy - Crisis Management

Zuluboy's fourth CD is a great collection of banging tunes. Part produced by Martin Rocka Schofield, Brian Beats & Zuluboy.  The album includes 17 new tracks & features some of the biggest names in South African music including DJ Tira, Dj Bongz, Zakwe, Bongo Riot, Black Dillinger, Madluphuthu & Big Nuz. The first single "I Love My People" is already gaining major airplay across the nation. “Crisis Management stems from the passion & love that I have for my people.  It is a collective of sounds that I believe will influence and shape the future of the South African music industry.  With songs like “Marikana” – I feel that it reflects what I believe we are going through as a nation, a collective of people.  The only constant thing in life is change – but I feel we all need crisismanagement” - Says Zuluboy (Mxolisi Majozi).

Comments