Chris Martin "not as good as Angus Stone"

Chris Martin

Coldplay singer Chris Martin says he was bought down to size by a sick kid at the Sydney Children's Hospital who said he wasn't as good as native born Australian singer and songwriter Angus Stone. Music-news.com reports that rockers Coldplay played at Sydney's Allianz Stadium on Saturday and Sunday when Chris Martin told the story of visiting the Children's Hospital only to be given a dose of reality from the kid. "You guys are good but not as good as Angus Stone," the kid said. "I said I don't know who that is. So I'd like to dedicate this song to Angus Stone who brought me back down to Earth. Everyone I have spoken with says he is great so thank you to that kid for making be feel from a billion dollars right back down to $2." He then dedicated 'Warning Sign' to Angus and the Kid.

Comments