Garbage: Shirley Manson tell Twitter fans to "f**k off"

Garbage

We always suspected Garbage singer Shirley Manson had balls. Seriously. When they toured South Africa way back in the 90s, she stopped the Cape Town show after someone threw a bottle of water on stage. We were like, "wow, she has the power!" And now it seems we were correct! According to reports the singer launched a verbal attack on some of her fans on Twitter. The front woman got involved in a expletive-laden argument with several followers after she was criticised over comments about a recent gig. Manson had previously described fans at a Koln gig as "cold" and "subdued", which led to some fans voicing their disappointment. Talking about the Monday (November 26) gig, Shirley tweeted: "Koln you were so strangely subdued! Sold out show but so cold? Funny. I know you love us but why couldn't you show it? We still love you." One follower wrote back: "do you really think it's alright to publicly criticise your fans, who've paid to go to your gig, for not worshiping you enough? (sic)", to which Manson simply replied: "oh PULEASe BLOW ME." Another wrote: "I'm sorry Shirley, I own every record you've released & love your music but my estimation of you has hit the floor." Manson responded: "You can blow me too." Manson continued her rant, saying: "f**king read what I wrote instead of having a knee jerk reaction + by the way I don't care a whit what you think of me so THERE. F**K OFF DUDE. I'm not in the LEAST charming. Never said I was. Ha ha ha ha.....goodbye...sad you are so sensitive HA! sx". Garbage's Twitter account was hacked earlier this year by a man pretending to be a drunk Shirley Manson. Earlier this year, Manson stopped a gig to reprimand a male fan for hitting a woman in the crowd in New Jersey.

Comments