New Josh Groban CD on the way

Crooner Josh Groban has announced that he will release his eagerly anticipated sixth studio album, entitled All That Echoes, on 4 February 2013. “From beginning to end, this project has blossomed with absolute joy and inspiration,” Groban says. “Together with Rob Cavallo and all the incredible collaborators, we set out to create songs that could bridge the old and the new, the light and the dark of life and love ... all that echoes in our souls. This album makes me feel good, and I hope others feel the same way.” “Josh is a consummate musician,” Cavallo says. “He is a true talent, an unbelievable singer, and a friend who has totally inspired me. We both took risks we wouldn’t have taken without one another, and, as a result, the music flies higher than I ever thought possible. I love this album and am extremely proud of it. It’s a sonic adventure that reaches deep into the soul and I can’t wait to share it with the world.”

Comments