Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience

Justin Timberlake
Hottie Justin Timberlake has explained the meaning of his new album's title, The 20/20 Experience. The singer will release his third studio album The 20/20 Experience next month and explained that the title was inspired by perfect vision. "It more or less came out of I was playing some of the stuff for my friends and they would come in and out of the studio," he told Ryan Seacrest during the Super Bowl weekend. "I'd say, 'What do you think of this?' And my best friend said, 'This is music that you can see', and for some reason that stuck with me." Timberlake also revealed that he has been filming a documentary about the making of his new album, which his comeback message that debuted last month was lifted from. "That little piece of footage is from a documentary that we started working on about the making of the album, which started in June," he added. Watch the video for his new single 'Suit & Tie', HERE!

Comments