CD REVIEW! Various - Now 63


I think every music lover should at least have one Now That's What I Call Music compilation CD in their music collection. It's just wrong not to have one. Hey, I still have the first one ever released in South Africa way back in the early 80s! Fast Forward to 2013 and we have Now 63. SA’s biggest compilation brand is back with a mix of the biggest songs on radio. The album kicks off with the Rihanna smash hit ‘Diamonds’ and continues with 21 other massive radio hits, including: P!nk, The Lumineers, Justin Bieber and more. What make this CD so extra special are that are really nice musical treats on here for fans. My favourites includes P!nk (Try), Mumford & Sons (I Will Wait), Swedish House Mafia (Don't You Worry Child) and Labrinth ft Emeli Sande (Beneath Your Beautiful). It's pop, rock, dance, hip-hop, EDM and local flavours all thrown together on this sugar sweet collection. You'd be a fool if you don't get it. 

Comments