Pink: My daughter Willow misses me

Pop/Rock singer Pink is certian that her daughter, Willow, is suffering from "major separation anxiety". The singer has two-year-old Willow with her motocross husband Carey Hart. She is currently busy with the Australian leg of her The Truth About Love Tour but is finding it difficult to spend time away from her little one while performing. "My daughter has major separation anxiety right now so is it okay if I just hold her for the entire tour? (sic)" she wrote on Twitter. While it may not be easy to be away from Willow, the singer is still enjoying singing to her fans. Earlier this week she performed in Perth, where crowds performed a flash mob before the concert started. "Thanku to all the lovely and loving people that joined me tonight in Perth for the opening of our Aussie run. You made my heart happyx (sic)" Pink gushed afterwards. 


Comments