Robin Thicke's wife "love" his risqué video

Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton
Hottie Robin Thicke has revealed his wife Paula Patton "loves" his risqué video for 'Blurred Lines', reports Digital Spy. Pharrell Williams and TI feature in the video for the UK number one single, alongside several near-naked and topless female models. It has been viewed over 38 million times on YouTube. "Some of it was my wife's idea. My wife is an artist first and wife second," he told the Daily Star. "So she's my creative partner and muse. She was excited about it right away and loved the video and wanted to watch it like 10 times, then she would jump on my bones." Thicke married Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol actress Paula Patton in 2005, having dated her since he was 16. Talking about 'Blurred Lines', Thicke explained: "It is mostly throwaway fun, but naturally Pharrell and I - being in love with our wives, having kids and loving our mothers - we have a lot of respect for women. "So the way we were seeing it is, 'I know man tries to domesticate you but you're an animal, you are just like any man'".  Watch the steamy video for Blurred Lines, HERE!

Comments