Miley Cyrus "loves" weed/cannabis

After shocking the music world with her tongue wagging and twerking, Miley Cyrus is adding to her erratic behaviour by admitting that cannabis "is the best drug in the world," reports music-news. The 20-year-old star has opened up about her opinion on the drug, which is illegal in most countries and is also referred to as marijuana or weed. Speaking to the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, Miley was happy to share her love of the substance and different experiences she has had in the past while taking different things. She also enjoys taking ''molly'' - a street reference to MDMA. "I think weed is the best drug on earth. One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon," she boasted to the magazine. "Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And molly, too. Those are happy drugs - social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You're out in the open. You're not in a bathroom. I really don't like coke. It's so gross and so dark. It's like what are you, from the 90s? Ew." The singer-and-actress also addressed her iconic wagging tongue, which she used throughout her performance at this year's MTV VMAs. While she says she does it to conceal her lack of confidence when it comes to smiling, Miley also finds it "cool" and enjoys not taking herself seriously. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures. It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it - like, ''Put your tongue out!'' It's just easier that way. Taking pictures is so embarrassing," she confessed. "But there's also something about it that I think is cool. Every other girl is so serious - like this is my moment on the red carpet, I'm in my ball gown, looking pretty. There's something empowering about what I'm doing right now."

Comments