Nickelback to tour South Africa: the pros and cons

Canadian rockers Nickelback will be touring South Africa in December. Big Concerts announced that the How You Remind Me singers will play Johannesburg on 6 and 8 December at the Coca Cola Dome. No dates for Cape Town has been released. Tickets for the Johannesburg shows range from R350 - R790 and available from Computicket from Friday 20 September. Yes, I like their music, but I'm a bit sceptical as the band has dropped South African fans previously. A couple of years ago, when they were at their peak, they announced a South African tour. My buddies and I immediately bought tickets to see Chad Kroeger and the guys, but a mere few weeks before the shows, they cancelled. That sucked. We were seriously pissed off with them, that is probably why I'm not that excited about this announcement...I'll just wait and see if they don't drop fans again...

Comments