Next Taylor Swift CD will be "different"

Singer Taylor Swift is a busy girl! Besides popping into Cape Town, South Africa, to film a role for the movie The Giver and still promoting her latest CD, Red, the singer has now revealed the her next CD will have a "different sound" to red. She told Capital FM radio she has already "written a lot of songs for the next album." She said: "Now that I've written a lot of songs for the next album, I'm dying for people to hear it. It's so weird to be still promoting Red and I'm so proud of Red and I'm creating something that's so different from Red." Digital Spy reports that the singer explained that she is aware of the need to evolve her sound if she wants the next album to be a hit. "It's so cool because I'm so appreciative of the success of Red but I know that if I want to have success with something else I can't make 'Red 2.0'," she admitted. "I have to make something completely new and something that if you were to hear a song from it you'd go 'Oh that's not from Red, that's from the new one'. So that's what I'm doing."

Comments