DVD REVIEW! Pink - The Truth About Love - Live from Melbourne, Australia

P!nk rocks. That is official. The P!nk - The Truth About Love - Live from Melbourne DVD is one of my best DVDs I bought this year. It's totally amazing! The DVD features the jaw-dropping theatrics and acrobatics that P!nk has become renowned for. The show is a visually stunning stage production that includes pyrotechnics, soaring stunts, and career-spanning hits. And when I mean hits, I mean her best known songs - all of them. What blew me away was the song Just Give Me A Reason as she is joined by Fun.'s Nate Ruess. Other tracks that gave me the chills include Just Like A Pill, Trouble, Slut Like You, Blow Me (One Last Kiss) and So What, to name a few. If there is 1 DVD for your collection, it's this one. You won't be disappointed!

Comments