Jennifer Lopez reveals title of new single - First Love

First Love is the title of the new Jennifer Lopez single that is taken from as-yet-untitled new eigth studio CD. Billboard.com reports that Jennifer said that "If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I've always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that. After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I'm still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there's a certain way that it should be." According to JustJared, the uptempo track includes the lyrics "I wish you were my first love/ 'Cos if you were my first/Baby there wouldn't have been no second, third or fourth love".

Comments