REVIEW! Glee star Lea Michele disappoints on her debut CD, Louder

Week after week Glee star Lea Michele (who plays Rachel Berry) had me glued to the screen with her impeccable voice, her raw emotions and the quality of her vocal talents. Then she made the jump from TV star to singing star with her debut CD, Louder. Unfortunately, and this is a big unfortunate, I don't get the chills or the variety of her vocal talent that I hoped for. Instead, the CD is a bit one sided all focussed on the troubles of relationships - and she does it repeatedly on Louder. The CD is a bit of a mixed bag with nothing that grips me. Yes, it's a solid effort but does not have that wow factor that I expected. Sorry Lea, maybe next time you'll have me eating out of the palm of your hands with your next effort.

Comments