Review! Trey Songz - Trigga

Yeah baby, Trey is back! With only a two-year break between records, Trey Songz returns with his sixth studio album to date, Trigga. His latest offering seems miles apart from his previous CD, Chapter V. On Chapter V he had tunes imbued with a bit more electronic and EDM where Trigga is more laced with more of a hip-hop sound. The CD deliverers a silky smooth R&B style with some bit and kick to it, even in some cases a bit aggressive. And that is not a bad thing at all. I've never really wrapped my head around Trey and mostly shrugged off his music, but with Trigga I could not ignore the man's music. The CD punched me hard, and I loved it. Trigga is loaded with huge producers and great guest appearances by Juicy J, Ty Dolla $ign, Mila J and Justin Bieber.


Comments