For Meghan Trainor it's all about the body

Blitz super star  Meghan Trainor that says she wrote her hit All About That Bass to boost her "body confidence". The blonde singer has come under fire from people saying she criticising slender people through the track. She says that was never her intention. Music-News says in their feature: ""I didn't work this hard to hate on skinny people,"she told the New York Daily News. "I wrote the song to help my body confidence - and to help others. "The number one single includes lyrics such as 'I got that boom boom that all the boys chase, And all the right junk in all the right places". Meghan says the track is about embracing the feminine figure. "It's just about having that confidence, and I never had that,' she explained. "I used to try to hide my curves in clothes ."However, she added that having a song with such a personal edge has opened things up in terms of the media. In interviews, Meghan has been asked incredibly intimate questions ' many of which she hasn't been impressed by. "I had a reporter ask me how much I weigh,' she said. "I said to him, 'You go first: How much do you weigh?' People always ask me what I eat. Other artists don't get asked these questions."" We love Meghan - you and your body and your kick-ass song!

Comments