Ibiza World Tour: Getting to know Michael Calfan


Michael Calfan is not a new name in the EDM business. This French producer has been around since he was a teen! I started DJ-ing at 15 and then at 16 I started to produce", he told festivalsherpa.com. He was discovered "Love Generation" and "World, Hold On" French house DJ, Bob Sinclar. Michael explains: "It’s a funny story. When I was 16, one of my friends spent his holidays with Bob Sinclar and thanks to that he gave me his email address. Then I sent him maybe 50 emails with some tracks and one day he decided to come to my home to see how I produce. I think he liked it." When Michael is not touring, playing or producing, he likes to chill and hang out with his buddies. Some of his biggest inspirations? Daft Punk and Axwell. Sweeet! 


Comments