2015 MTV Video Music Awards - winners

So the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards was aired in South Africa in the wee hours of Monday morning (03:00 AM) live, and I was surprised to see who won what. This year was a mixed bag of goodies and I can't help thinking that there is just something mixing. Can't quite put my fingers on. However, a big shout out to my ‘girl’ Taylor Swift for winning the big ones. Hey Taylor, I’m still trying to learn all the words to Shake It Off! Below are some of the big winners. Congrats guys!

Best Rock Video
Fall Out Boy, "Uma Thurman"

Best Pop Video
Taylor Swift, "Blank Space"

Best Male Video
Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars, "Uptown Funk"

Best Hip-Hop Video
Nicki Minaj, "Anaconda"

Best Female Video
Taylor Swift, "Blank Space"

Video of the Year
Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar, "Bad Blood"

Best Video With a world message
Big Sean featuring Kanye West & John Legend, "One Man Can Change the World"

Artist to Watch
Fetty Wap

Comments