HOT CD! Demi Lovato - Confident


Confident” is the fifth studio album of Demi Lovato. Of the Album; Demi says “The sound just evolves into everything that I've been and everything that I want to become." She also said, "I've never been so sure of myself as an artist when it comes down to confidence, but not only personal things, but exactly what I want my sound to be and what I know I'm capable of and this album will give me the opportunity to show people what I can really do.” With her brilliantly provocative banger leading the album, Demi officially kickstarted her new era in a big way. The single hit top 10 on three different South African charts, and still continues to climb up some chart lists. The second single off the album is “Confident”. It's an catchy track that opens with regal trumpets and stomping beats backing Demi's belts about dismissing claims that she's underrated. “Confident” is fast gaining airplay on the chart sand is to sure to follow in the footsteps of the single before it, making her next album an exciting one.

Comments