“Welcome to the Show”- Adam Lambert

Multi-platinum-selling, singer/songwriter Adam Lambert will release his brand new single “Welcome to the Show” on Friday 18 March on iTunes.  The track was recorded recently in NYC on a day off from his ‘The Original High’ Tour. Shares Adam:  “I wanted to surprise my fans with a new, uplifting anthem for the spring. I asked Max Martin for help and he paired me up with two great writers and producers; Ali Payami, who worked with me on 'Ghost Town,' and Swedish star Laleh who is also a featured vocalist on the track. I feel this song will give people strength to be exactly who they are." Adam had a hugely successful 2015 when his latest album, THE ORIGINAL HIGH, debuted in the US top 3, UK top 10 and the top 3 worldwide. 2016 is shaping up to be an exciting year as well with his brand new single, his worldwide solo tour, headlining festivals with Queen, a new track with Steve Aoki, and playing Eddie in the 2 hour Fox television event for ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show.’

Comments