CD REVIEW! Disturbed - Live At Red Rocks

A couple of months ago my husband and I got married and on the evening of the reception, the DJ told us he wants to play us something special, and out of the speakers came “The Sound of Silence”. At that point I've heard of Disturbed before and heard some tracks, but this hauntingly beautiful rendition of the Simon & Garfunkel songs hit all the right spots. The days after the wedding I found myself buying all their CD's on iTunes. I love rock and metal and this live CD is absolutely brilliant. Some of my other favourite songs  "The Light" and "The Vengeful One," too name a few, also features on this CD. It's highly recommended and will make you play air guitar and rock you head at the same time. Now let's hope they decide to tour South Africa as well. 

Comments